- Quarter turn operation with adjustable mechanical limits
- Heavy duty 3 phase AC motor with overheating protection
- Smart control pack with one press auto calibrating function and problem self-checking
- Rugged IP67 and NEMA 4X aluminum alloy housing with powder coated
- All metal gear train with self-locking worm at last known position when lose CZPT
- Visual position indicator
- ISO 5211 multi-flange direct mounting
- Manual override with Handle or declutching handwheel
- CSA certified per UL 429 and CSA C22.2, CE mark, DoC RoHS 3
DCL 380VAC 3 phase electric actuator can be proportional driven by 4-20mA and 2-10V input control signal with a smart control pack. The actuator’s calibrating process does not need professional skill worker to manually operate, but only one easy press can complete self-calibrating. The positioning error is less than 1%.
Local CZPT off button is optional to ensure safety before manual operation. Over torque protection can be chosen when coupling with ceramic valve, to avoid twisting off the valve stem. Thermostatic anticondensation heater is optional to protect actuator from moisture. Actuators are rigorous tested by CSA per UL and CSA standard, tested by SGS per CE and RoHS standard.